The entire range of Samsung Galaxy Tabs has become a major hit for offering one-of-a-kind possibilities on-the-go. And to enhance the users’ experience, lately Samsung released Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for a few popular models.
All set to be rolled out in July, 2012 the upgrade will be available for various Samsung Galaxy Tab models, including:
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi (GT-P7500)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi + 3G (GT-P7510)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Wi-Fi (GT-P7310)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Wi-Fi + 3G (GT-P7300)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Wi-Fi (GT-P6810)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Wi-Fi + 3G (GT-P6800)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Wi-Fi (GT-P6210)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Wi-Fi + 3G (GT-P6200)
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update, however, will bring some significant changes to these slates, such as rich notifications, deep interactivity, uncomplicated multitasking, resizable widgets, customizable home screens, and resizable widgets. Along with a change in firmware, the forthcoming updates are believed to boost the tablets’ overall performance, speed, and primarily battery life.
Certainly, the latest and most-awaited Android updates will breathe a novel life in your Galaxy Tab.