Taiwanese based hardware company AsusTek launched Eee Pad EP101TC tablet computer at AsusTek new product media event. The 10-inch screen tablet which weighs a paltry 675 grams and measures just 12.2 millimeters thick is based on Windows and serves as a multimedia player, e-reader, compact PC and Internet device.
Apple launched iPad, but on it’s on operating platform with no multi application working at the same time. Though it comes from the stable of Apple, and it has been built in superior quality, todays user requires a tablet computer which can be easy accessible, should enable multi application work at the same time, along with great graphics and a good battery time. AsusTek the hardware giant from Taiwan did the market survey properly and gave what its customers required by launching Eee Pad EP101TC a tablet computer. The tablet computer is not only lighter in hardware, but also swifter in software to its competitor iPad. AsusTek’s tablet computer’s operating system’s interface is a lot smoother and easier for finger usage than the Apple’s iPad. The tablet computer is sturdily built in quality aspects, is encased with slick looks. While small size is appreciated and its touch screen response is a mind blowing experience in all aspects.
The specifications and various features of the Tablet computer are as follows:
- Display is amazingly sharp and responsive 10.1-inch resistive multi touch screen, while iPad has no multi touch screen
- The tablet computer is loaded with NVidia Tegra graphics accelerator (with 1080p HD video playing).
- The screen resolution is of 1024×786 with OLED screen and sharp contrast.
- The tablet computer comes with a battery of Li-polymer which has 8 hours of runtime.
- The tablet computer is fitter with ARM CPU processor.
- It has a whopping storage of 64 Gb which is integrated flash, so the computing speed is even faster and files are fastly accessed.
- It also comes with an Integrated 0.3 megapixel webcam, unlike iPad.
- It also has an integrated A-GPS unit, along with Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) capabilities to provide wireless connectivity.
- The tablet computer is also encased with integrated 3G connectivity with UMTS/HSDPA (850, 1900, 2100 MHz). The interface comes with 2x USB ports.
So unlike the iPad which doesn’t have a camera, USB ports, flash memory, longer battery, higher memory and multi touch interface, AsusTek’s tablet computer is a sure and clear winner in all aspects of features. Video conferencing is also possible using the webcam unlike iPad. Also data transfer is possible via USB ports another unlike iPad. Seems like AsusTek has listened to consumers’ complaints about iPad and then proceeded to avail this world class product, and looking at the company’s integrity in the world market, there is no doubt about the product being of superior quality and engineering.
Who will emerge out the winner the department of sales and win many hearts all over the world, depends on how both company market their devices. Still in the end the user will give the best review.