What Is Xbox 360?
Xbox 360 is a product of Microsoft and it was designed by combined efforts of Astro Studious (San Francisco, USA) and Hers Experimental Design Laboratory (Osaka, Japan). It is very much the successor of Xbox Video game Console. It has very powerful hardware and software installed in it. It was used to be referred as Project Xenon or Xbox Next in the past. The launch of Xbox 360 by Microsoft initiated a new era in the world of high definition digital entertainment. It has amazing video games and entertainment systems installed in it. Simply pressing one button will connect you to the content you want to access. It provides you a gateway to get entertain from video games, movies, and friends and enable you to download content from the Internet.
Xbox 360 game console has defined a new way to design video game consoles. It has altered the ways of how games should look like, sound like and how we should play games. It’s new feature Xbox Live allow you to connect to anyone on the internet if you have a broadband connection and play games with them, not only you can play game with but it also enable you to chat with the person you are playing with. Microsoft has completely changed the ways to play games through its Xbox 360. You will experience the entertainment which you have never experience before from Microsoft Xbox 360.
Connecting to Windows 7
Microsoft has provided many features in Windows 7 for its customers to entertainment. If you want to connect to Xbox 360 to Windows 7 please follow these steps.
- First of all turn on your Xbox 360 and boot Window 7.
- Now click on the Start Button and click on Control Panel.
- Control Panel Window will be opened in front of you. You will be able to see “Network and Internet”. Under it click “View Network status and Tasks”.
- A new Window will be open. In this Window Click “See Full Map”. By doing this you will be able to see your Physical Network. At the bottom you will be able to see that your Xbox 360 is not being placed in the Physical Network map. To place it the Physical Network Map Double Click the Xbox 360 icon.
- Then in the pop-down menu set your Xbox 360 to “Allowed”. After doing this click OK to save the settings.
- Now your Xbox 360 is being configured and if you want to check it then repeat step 4 to see whether it is displayed on the Physical Network Map. You can perform this step if you wish to do so.
Connecting Xbox 360 to Windows Media Player:
After connecting your Xbox 360 to the network, open windows media player and click on “Media Sharing” tab which is placed below the Library tab. A pop-up menu will open. Select “Share my Media” radio box and click on your Xbox 360 to select “Allow” and click OK to save the settings and to enjoy your media.