Even if you have a feature laden phone like the iPhone, there are times that you wish that you should not need to pay so much money to download the songs that you love so much. Don’t Worry! There is some good news in store for all iPhone users. The good news is that you will no longer need to pay for these Ringtones because there is a way you can get them for free. There are so many sites on the internet that have a wide selection of songs to choose from. Many people have created a music library using these sites, this is completely legal, easy to use and completely free. One can use this trick on both Mac and windows PCS.
Sometimes, there may be a variance in the combinations of tunes that you have selected. This depends on the type of phone you have and the version of operating system being used:
Here are some tips on how to work around this issue:
• The first step is to open the iTune section on your phone and select all the tunes that you would want to make as your ringtones.
• Listen to the whole song to decide on the part that you want to use in your ringtone many people prefer setting the chorus part as the ringtone.
• Note the starting time and the end time of the clip that you have chosen.
• Right click on the song and go to the Get Info section.
• Go to the options tab and key in the start and time of the ring tone; you should make sure that the tone should not be more than forty seconds long.
• Right click on the article once more so that it will be converted to ACC and then wait for the song to be duplicated and a new version is created. Then select on the ring tone and delete it.
• If you want to find the tone easily, just go to the band section, and according to the band names in the m4a section. There are several ways to do this; however you can choose the one that works for you. There are times when your system will warn you that the song that you will download will affect the other files that you use the most on your iPhone; this should not worry you, just double click on the tune and it will be automatically be saved in the phone library.
• When you have completed the whole process, the final step is to synchronize all ringtones and connect them to the IPhone
In conclusion, it is important to note that sometimes synchronizing ringtones in the iPhone can be hard. Instead of deleting the whole process, you should just rename the folder and attempt to start the whole process again. Moreover, you should not worry about viruses as these songs have DRM copy protection.