If you want to view a web page in Internet Explorer then images on the web page may be incomplete or may be appear discolored. Basically this is occurs because of some display adapters, like STB Velocity 3D, STB Nitro 64, English STB Velocity Video with STB vision 95, ViRGE/VX 4MB 3-D PCI, Number 9 revolution 3-D PCI(8MB), Matrix mystique, STB velocity 128(Riva 128) Ver 1.70,Accel STAR II.
You can resolve these problems easily with this way, at first you have to click on the start, and then point to settings, click control panel and now double click system. After that you click on the performance tab and click graphics button. Now move the hardware acceleration slider to the left one position. Finally click OK and again click on the OK button.
Cause and correction of these Symptoms
Pictures are not displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer can occur if on of these condition is true
- When the image type is not supported by Internet Explorer.
- It is occur when the show pictures check box is not selected on the advance Tab of the Internet options dialog box.
- Based on the script, the images are displayed. If your computer or network configured to block one or more of these features like, an ActiveX control, a Java program, or HTTP referral information then the program doesn’t performed properly.
- The Internet explorer sometimes cannot determine some character set, which is basically used by the Web page, or files or registry key. And these are very important features to display the Web Page. This Internet Explorer basically use the character set which is specified in the HTTP content type and this is returned by the server.
If you want to correct these issues, then follows these methods
- Sometimes the link of the pictures on a web site is broken, and a picture is not being displayed. Then you have to visit another website to determine that, the pictures are being displayed correctly or not. On another website if you cannot view the pictures or if you cannot determine weather the, website you are visiting is broken, then you have to try clearing your temporary internet files. You can use the Internet Explorer 8 to perform this.
- If you want to clear temporary internet files at internet explorer 8, First you have to start internet explorer 8, now on the tools menu you have to click on the internet options. After that on the general tab you have to click on the delete under browsing history and then click on the delete files now click OK to close Internet Options dialog box.
- Internet explorer 7:
First start the Internet explorer 7 and on the tools menu you have to click on the delete browsing history and now click on the delete files option and finally click OK button to close the Internet options dialog box.
- Internet explorer 6 and the earlier versions:
- First you click on the Internet option on the tools menu and then on the general tab you have to click on the delete files under the temporary files. Now click to select the delete all offline content check box and click OK. Finally click on the OK button to close the internet options dialog box.
3. If you want to verify that the show pictures options has not been turned off then at first you have to click on the internet option of the tools menu and then click on the advance tab and verify that the show pictures check box is selected under multimedia. And finally click OK.
4. If you enable scripting, active X controls, java programs, then click on the internet options of the tools menu and click on the security tab, and then click on the default level for the zone that contains the web page. Now you have to check that weather you can see the pictures or not.