If clicking pictures with your iPhone is one of your favorite pastimes, you might be a fan of Instagram. This special iPhone app, for those who love photography and share their work, has gained immense popularity. Instagram has witnessed a steady growth since its launch. More than 11 million users have downloaded the app and shared as many as 150 million pictures. The app has become so popular that apparently it has been regarded as the topmost Apple app.
Instagram has a thoroughly integrated social sharing feature that helps in posting and sharing the latest shots on the social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Flicker, and Tumbler. Now you can easily share photos using your iPhone with anyone and everyone. Your photo sharing experience would be taken to a different level altogether with this app since it has reinvented the way of sharing photos.
Some other features of this app are:
• Simple design with a user friendly and intuitive interface, which focuses more on photos being shared
• Square shots and some outstanding qualities of Polaroid camera
• 11 different kinds of filters, which have effects ranging from black, white to aged faded and high contrast
• Feeds to give identity to your photos. User feeds help in viewing all the photos posted by the users and the people they follow
• Complete iPhone 4 front and back camera support
• Unlimited uploads
• Additional features in the Version 2.0.5
The best part about the application is its compatibility with any device running iOS 3.1.2 or above, which includes iPhone, iPad, iPod, as well as iPod Touch.
This fantastic app can be downloaded from iTunes Marketplace .
Developer: Burbn Inc.
Platform: iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. iOS 3.1.2 or later
[iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/821f5Bic294″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]