Here comes another contender in the war of the tablets. With most of the IT giants releasing one after another tablet, it’s now turn of LG to do so with its announcement of its new tablet LG Optimus Pad LTE. The tablet will be available in South Korea first and then will be launched globally.
The thin design looks very attractive and the IPS display gives it a good edge. But the news that it runs on Android 3.2 Honeycomb is little heartbreaking. Here is a look at its features-
1) It is 8.9- inch and has a display of 1280×768 IPD.
2) It measures mere 9.3 mm in thinness.
3) The rear facing camera is 8MP and the front facing camera is 2MP.
4) Its battery is powered with 6,800 mAh.
5) It has 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor.
6) This sleek tablet has a built-in-storage of 32GB and a microSD card slot.
7) It is compatible with HDMI and DLNA.
8 ) This tablet also offers easy to use functions like Smart Movie Editor for editing and enjoying videos.
9) It is powered with Web Duet that allows the user mailing, messaging and SNS sharing with search functions.
10) Its on-screen Phone is compatible with LG Smartphones.
Dr. Jong-seok Park, President and CEO of LG Mobile Communications Company says, “With tablets generating five times more traffic than the average smartphone, it’s not a huge jump to assume that tablet users need and want faster connectivity. “The combination of LG’s LTE technology with the tablet form factor is a clear advantage for consumers who use a tablet as their primary consumption device when on the move.”