With a multitude of the on-the-go possibilities offered by the smartphones available in the market, losing weight and keeping a track of your fitness activities – merely via a phone – has also become possible. At present there are different kinds of fitness-tracking apps available that can give you the much-needed boost to go through your rigorous workouts.
From the hoard of fitness-tracking Android apps, here are the best three apps that can help you to be in great shape.
Endomondo Sports Tracker
It is one of the most popular and fully-featured fitness tracking apps available in the Android Market. Ranging from cycling to running and walking, Endomondo Sports Tracker can support a myriad of distance-based activities. Also, you get genuine audio feedback for every kilometer or mile that you have covered while working out. With Endomondo Sports Tracker, you can:
• Track your outdoor sports in terms of distance, duration, and speed
• Track your heart rate and view your past workout sessions
• Set a distant goal and use map to navigate/ study nearby routes
• Send real-time peptalks to your friends as well as comment on their exercising sessions
• Race against the route champ or a friend’s time
• Have the audio coach to always boost you to perform better
Sticking to your daily workout regime can be quite a tough task. CardioTrainer by WorkSmart Labs is an app that helps you exercise, based on a set pattern, on a daily basis. It encompasses a few motivational features like virtual race simulator, weight loss add-on, and a game to vie against others around the world. With CardioTrainer, you can keep an eye on your exercise sessions, track your progress, as well as compare your improvements with like-minded exercise aficionados and CardioTrainer users. Download CardioTrainer app on your Android-based phone to:
• Maintain record of your workouts; everything from running to yoga to walking
• Count the number of steps you have taken
• Set up and follow a weight loss plan
• Share your fitness activities with friends and family through Facebook integration
• Get real-time feedback about your time, speed, distances and
• Measure your workout with GPS pedometer information
Fast Food Calorie Counter
Even when you are working really hard to keep your weight under control, you may sometimes be tempted to give in to a certain junk-food craving. When you are struggling too hard to control your taste buds and keep a track of your eating habits, Fast Food Calorie Counter can prove to be handy.
This app basically tracks and provides data for as many as 9000 items from 72 different fast food restaurants. Whether you are planning to order finger licking good food from Burger King, McDonald’s, Papa John’s, Pizza Hut, Dunkin’ Donut, or Subway, Fat Food Calorie Counter can comprehensively educate you on the amount of calories, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat grams, etc., you are going to intake. Fast Food Calorie Counter is a fun and easy way to learn about the nutritionals charts and statistics of any fast food meal.
Don’t have time. Too tired. Can’t find a good gym. It is too cold. Whatever be your excuse, these fitness-tracking Android apps can prove to be the perfect antidote for your missing workout sessions.