Get detailed knowledge of your operating system with “Easy Microsoft® Windows Vista® Book”.
It teaches you the integral aspects of working with the newest Windows® operating system – Windows Vista. It incorporates elaborated steps, which guide you with the process of burning CDs, managing your photos and other files, sending and receiving e-mail messages, and browsing the Internet.
Moreover, it tells you how to use the built-in security features for safe access to e-mail, the Internet, and your programs. You can also learn tips to protect your PC against viruses, malicious software, junk e-mail, and privacy invasion.
You can keep your data secure and avoid unwanted programs with built-in security features for e-mail, Internet, and your programs. It features parental controls which put you in charge of what your kids can do on a PC.
Know your operating system better with Easy Microsoft® Windows Vista® Book
- Instant search helps you to quickly locate any type of file from music, pictures, programs, to documents. You can also use Search Folders to save commonly used searches.
- It features new Windows Mail with built-in spam and security features that offer all round protection.
- Take advantage of the latest Windows® Photo Gallery to view, organize, edit, and print your photographs. It also facilitates burning photos on a CD or DVD for safe keeping.
- Personalize Windows® so that it works the way you want.
- Using Tags feature, details about your file can be added. This information is displayed in the Details pane in Internet Explorer® and makes files easier to locate and group together.
We at Online PC Support deal with issues ranging from huge crash to small queries. Our extremely talented technicians make use of the latest available software and technology to solve your particular problems. You can get the answers of all your queries by just dialing Online PC Support number or through a simple chat with our Certified tech experts.