Want the steps for adding sound in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 presentation on your Windows Vista-based PC? In order to enhance your presentation, you have the option of adding sound to it. In case you did not know, the moment you insert sound on a slide, an icon that represents the sound file automatically appears.
So, here’s how you can add sound in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 presentation on your PC:
1. Open Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007.
2. In the pane that contains the Outline and Slides tabs, click the ‘Slides’ tab.
3. Click the slide to which you want to add a sound.
4. On the ‘Insert’ tab, in the ‘Media Clips’ group, click the arrow under ‘Sound’.
5. You can either:
• Click ‘Sound from File’, locate the folder that contains the file, and then double-click the file that you want to add.
• Click ‘Sound from Clip Organizer’, scroll to find the clip that you want in the ‘Clip Art’ task pane, and then click it to add it to the slide.
Wasn’t that really simple? However, if you get stuck anywhere, go through our comprehensive solution video and see each of the mentioned steps being performed right in front of your eyes.
For more help and support, just call certified technicians. We can help you get more productive within no time. So what are you waiting for! Dial our toll free number. We are available on a basis of 24/7 and 365 days a year.