Want to export Yahoo! Address book to Microsoft Outlook 2010 to get the entire contacts ready in your Outlook account? Well, exporting Yahoo! Address book to Microsoft Outlook 2010 is not at all difficult. You can easily export all your important contacts from Yahoo! Address book to the Microsoft Outlook 2010 and use the contacts as and when you want. The Yahoo! Mail gives you the ability to export your contacts’ names, email addresses and other data as a comma separated values (CSV) file and the Microsoft Outlook 2010 easily read these CSV files and import them when required.
Other than this, you can use Yahoo!’s contact export feature to download your address book to your PC and add it to Outlook whenever you want. So, if you are looking for any solution to export Yahoo! Address book to Microsoft Outlook 2010, then our solution steps can help you do that right away. Start browsing our quick and easy solution steps and make the necessary changes to export Yahoo! Address book to Microsoft Outlook 2010 at the comfort of your home, office, or home office.
Here’s how you can export Yahoo! address book to Outlook on your computer.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to export Yahoo! address book to Microsoft Outlook 2010 in Windows Vista:
1. Navigate in your browser to mail.yahoo.com. Type your email address and password to continue to the inbox.
2. Click the “Contacts” tab near the top of the page.
3. Click the “Actions” button and select “Export All” on the drop-down menu. This brings you to a new screen titled “Export.”
4. Click the “Export Now” button next to “Microsoft Outlook.” This brings you a CAPTCHA test. Enter the code displayed in the image and click the “Export Now” button again. A download window opens automatically.
5. Save the file “yahoo_ab.csv” to the desktop.
6. Launch Microsoft Outlook 2010. Click the orange “File” tab in the upper-left corner of the window and select “Open” on the menu.
7. Click the “Import” button. A new window titled “Import and Export Wizard” appears.
8. Select “Import from another program or file” and click “Next.”
9. Select “Comma Separated Values (Windows)” and click “Next.”
10. Click the “Browse” button and double-click the file “yahoo_ab.csv” on the desktop. Click “Next.”
11. Select “Contacts” as the destination folder and click “Next.”
12. Click “Finish” to add your Yahoo! Mail contacts to Outlook 2010.
See, how easily you can export Yahoo! address book to Microsoft Outlook 2010 in Windows Vista-based PC. So, the next time you face any difficulty in exporting the contacts from Yahoo! Address book, don’t look for the solution other than here.