Are you looking for the solution to insert a movie into presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 on your Windows Vista-based PC? Well stop looking further; you can easily insert a movie in your presentation with the help of our quick and easy solution right here. But, before you start following our steps, let us tell you that, by inserting a movie into presentation, not only you can make your presentation look beautiful, but also interesting and resourceful. Also, you can make your presentation look colorful, attractive, and imaginative by adding visual aids to it.
A PowerPoint presentation is regarded as the most important and accessible method of presenting your project, seminar or development and by inserting a movie related to the topic, you can further improve the creativity of your work. A Microsoft PowerPoint presentation with visual aids is easy to present and it adds more meaning to the subject.
You can start inserting a movie into a presentation by following our easy-to-follow step-by-step solutions. Simply, browse through the steps mentioned below and make the changes at the comfort of your home or office.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to insert a movie into presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 on Windows Vista:
1. Open the PowerPoint file you will be working with.
2. Click on the individual slide on which you want your video to be embedded.
3. Click on the “Insert” tab, then click on the “Movie” button and then select “Movies from File”. Note the “Insert Movie” dialogue box that appears and then click on the video file on your computer.
4. Click “OK.”
5. Decide on when you want your video to start. Click on “When Clicked” to have the video start manually, when you click the icon on the slide.
6. Click on “Automatically” to have the video start immediately after the previous slide transitions to the slide with the embedded video file.
7. Re-size your video window to fit the slide by clicking and dragging the video box handles.
8. Click on the ”Options” tab, click “Preview” to test how your video looks and fits on the slide.
9. Set up your video to play repeatedly, click on the “Loop Until Stopped” box. This is effective if your video is too short.
See, how easily you can insert a movie into presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 on Windows Vista, all you need to do is follow our solution steps and insert the necessary movie into your presentation at the comfort of your home or office.