If you are looking for quick steps that you can use to add links to a particular website in your Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 presentation means that you have nearly completed creating the presentation and are now opting for ways to beautify it all the more. Is this correct? Well then, don’t look further; you have arrived at just the right place. Here we have for you the simple steps that you can follow so that you can add a link and directly let a website open simply by clicking on it on your presentation slide.
If you are using a Windows Vista PC, this is what you can do:
1. Open the site whose link you wish to add
2. Right click on the link and click on “Copy”, and then close the web browser.
3. Open PowerPoint 2003
4. Right click on the new slide and click on “Paste”
5. Now hit “ENTER” and there you have your hyperlink on the slide
6. To hyperlink a single word, make new slide and then type text in placeholder text box.
7. Select the text which you want to use as a hyperlink.
8. Right click on the word you wish to hyperlink and then click on “Hyperlink” from the drop down menu
9. The Insert Hyperlink dialog box will appear. Press “ctrl + V” to paste your link in the given space and then click “OK”.
10. You can see the link in action when you press F5 on your keyboard. This makes navigation much easier.
That’s it. By following the steps mentioned above, you can easily add links to your presentation and make it appear relevant, professional and better supplement it with appropriate live websites.