Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 allows you to showcase your creative instinct by making your presentation much more than just text-based slides appearing one after the other. Yes, you can experiment with the presentation and bring it to a level which will make your audience go gaga over it and certainly your vision too. Here is a step-wise description to how you can animate the plain text in your presentation and make it fun to watch out for.
If you are using a Windows based PC, this is what you can do…
1. Open Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
2. On your slide, select the text box that you want to animate.
3. Click the “Animation” option from the menu.
4. Roll your mouse over the “Animate” option that you want to use. You should see a preview of the animation.
5. Click the animation that you want to use.
Any animation applied to the title box will impact all of the text in it but when applied to a text box offers animation to each line of text in the box separately.
6. Press the “F5” key to see a full screen preview. Press “Escape” to get out of the slide show. You can stop here or proceed for more animation options.
7. If you want the animation to start automatically, look in the “Advance Slide” section and deselect the “On Mouse Click” box and select the “Automatically After” box.
You can set the amount of time you want to pass before the animation starts.
8. If you want to add sound to your animation, click the “Transition Sound” option and roll over any of the sound options in the drop down menu to hear a preview.
9. Save the file.
By adding a complementing soundtrack to your presentation, you will enhance the entertainment quotient in your presentation and let you audience better comprehend the message that you were attempting to share.
Isn’t this a really effective and effortless way to display your creativity too?