Have you ever been a part of a presentation session wherein the presenter swiftly moved from one slide to another by just clicking on a few links from a particular slide and letting the session progress smoothly? Well, if your answer is yes, you may have been tempted to replicate the same on your presentation session too. Here is your chance to learn the easy steps that you can follow to create a hyperlink slide on your Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation. The steps given below will let you create internal links clicking on which you can conveniently move between slides, without having to scan and scroll through the numerous slides that may be lying in between…
The easy step solution to the issue is as:
1. Open Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
2. Select the text which you want to use as a hyperlink.
3. On the “Insert” tab, in the “Links” group, click “Hyperlink”.
4. Under “Link to”, click “Place in This Document”.
5. To link to a slide in the current presentation, under “Select a place in this document”, click the slide that you want to use as the hyperlink destination and then click “OK”.
6. You can see the link in action when you press “F5” on your keyboard. This makes navigation much easier.
In just these six steps you can create a hyperlink slide with internal links and swiftly transition between the different slides in your session.