When you are working on Microsoft Office 2003 suite, you will find that adding and designing different types of objects is much easier and less time consuming as compared to earlier versions of Microsoft Office suite. Have you tried adding and customizing table presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation?
If you have not tried, do not delay anymore. Adding table presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 will significantly increase the value of your Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation – whether you are creating for your educational projects, sales presentation, training manual or inventory details or explaining some organizational changes. Once you add table presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation, you can format/reformat the table properties. Here, you will find simple steps to add and work with tables in Microsoft PowerPoint 2007.
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint 2007.
- On the Microsoft Ribbon click the Insert tab and then click Table.
- You will get a menu which allows you to select how many rows and columns to include with the table.
- Choose the design and theme by choosing the “Design” tab and select “Themes”.
- Click on the table and then select “Design” tab
- Also in Design you can choose from a plethora of table designs. Just hovering over the different designs will show what that design looks like in the document.
- You can really mix and match designs, colors, and themes to create a quality presentation.