Have you ever tried to make interesting backgrounds on your Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 slides so that they appear more engaging and fun? If you haven’t yet done it, now is your chance to do it. By applying the simple steps mentioned below, you can conveniently add solid colors to the background; add textures or patterns and even set them up with contents from the Clip Art gallery. Are you ready to experiment right away? So, here you go…
For your Windows Vista-based PC, this is what you can do:
1. Open Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
2. Insert one of the stock backgrounds included in Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 by clicking the “Design” tab, then clicking the “Background Styles” button.
3. Choose one of the pre-loaded backgrounds for a quick, professional-looking solution.
4. Fill the slide with a solid color or custom gradient by clicking the arrow next to “Background Styles” and selecting the “Format Background” option.
5. Choose a “Solid Fill” or “Gradient Fill” and select the colors you want and then click “Close” to set the background.
6. You can customize your background either:
a. With a texture. From the “Fill” menu, click “Picture or Texture Fill,” then choose one of the pre-loaded textures and then click “Close”
b. With a picture. Click “File” to use a stock photo that you downloaded to your computer and then click “Close”
c. With a Clip Art. Click “Clip Art” to use images included with Microsoft Office 2007 and then click “Close”.
There are plenty of Clip Art clips also available on a Windows Vista PC and you should be able to find many interesting and usable options to make your presentation fun and fascinating to sit through.