Google will be adding a new, crispy security feature to Gmail with which users will be able to get warnings when there are suspicious account logins. Firefox and Internet Explorer will be getting this feature first. After the addition of this security feature, user will be able to track any recent account activity and will be able to sign out remotely from Gmail. User will be able to get details like last login, source of login and ISP used for logging in with the help of this feature.
OPS Technical Solutions : +1 833-522-1003Welcome
- Mesmerize your siblings with a robust same day Rakhi delivery in India
- How to Make Rakhi at Home Using Waste Material?
- Numéro de téléphone du service client d’Avast antivirus
- Numéro de téléphone du service client Mcafee antivirus
- How to Change Language on Google Chrome
- How to Take a Screenshot on Windows PC
- How to fix windows 10 freezing Problems
- How to change Excel Cell Color using the ‘Conditional Formatting’
- How to Make a FlowChart in Excel 2010
- How to ROUNDUP a number in Excel