MSI has recently introduced a new notebook called MSI Wind U160. The MSI Wind U160 possesses a 10.1 inch display that can support a maximum resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. Weighing 2.6 pounds, the MSI Wind U160 is lighter than most of the notebooks in its 10 inch class series like Samsung N210 that weighs 2.8 pounds and Dell Inspiron Mini that weighs 3.0 pounds.
With the glossy black lid along with the matching interiors, the MSI Wind U160 picks up finger prints very easily, for biometric detection. However, the glowing logo of MSI adds class in MSI Wind U160 notebook. On the left hand side, there is a dedicated Wi-Fi switch that can be used to connect to wireless networks.
The keyboard of MSI Wind U160 notebook is firm and sturdy on which typing can be done comfortably. The MSI Wind U160 notebook comes with 2.5 x 1.8 inch touchpad with a narrow silver touch button that can be easily pressed while using the touchpad.
One of the main features of MSI Wind U160 notebook is that while performing tasks the hard disk temperature is cooler in comparison to other notebooks.
MSI Wind U160 Specifications:
- Windows 7 Starter Edition (32-bit)
- 10.1-inch diagonal WSVGA (1024 x 600)
- Intel Atom N450 Processor 1.66GHz (667MHz FSB, 512KB Cache) inspiron 6400 battery
- 1GB DDR2 SDRAM onboard (1 slot available)
- Intel GMA 3150 integrated graphics
- 250GB Seagate 5400.6 hard drive
- 802.11BGN Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 4-in-1 media card slot
- Dimensions: 10.24 x 7.09 x 0.74 inches
- Weight: 2.4 pounds (not including weight of AC adapter)
- 6-cell Lithium-ion battery (65Wh)