Windows Vista is an operating system that is developed and released Microsoft. It promises several security features and advancement in computing. The versions of Windows Vista is developed for various platforms including desktops, media center PCs, laptops and tablet PCs. These platforms support Windows Vista home and business version. Apart from that Windows Vista came after more than five years of its predecessor Windows XP and in fact this is the longest time span between the successive releases of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Windows Vista comes along with various security features that automatically inhibit the attack of various Malware programs. It provides a better mechanism to protect the system against the attack of Viruses and Malware programs. For example, if you have the administrative privileges then only you can install any program on the system and the system always generate a message while installing any program informing you about the security issue. Apart from that, sometime we need to remove the system security. If you want to get rid of the security issues and the messages generated by the system then you have to remove the System Security. The files and programs that provide Security to our Operating System is a part of windows Operating System and you can easily remove them, if you wish to remove the system security. Here, I am going to discuss some basic methods to get administrative privileges to remove the System Security.
You can easily remove the system security manually, without using any software program but you should be careful, what you are doing. Below are the methods that remove the security privileges from the system in Windows Vista.
The process of removing system security includes removal of files, registries and process associated with System security.
First of all, you have to stop the following processes:
After stopping the above processes from task manager, you have to unregister the following Personal Antivirus DLL files:
Now, you have to find and delete the following System Security Files:
- SystemSecurity on the Web.lnk
- Uninstall SystemSecurity.lnk
- %desktopdirectory%\system security.lnk
- %programs%\system security\system security.lnk
- %desktopdirectory%\system security 2009.lnk
- %programs%\system security\system security 2009 support.lnk
- %programs%\system security\system security 2009.lnk
After the removal of above system security file, you have to remove the following registry values associated with system security:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run systemsecurity
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\uninstall\systemsecurity2009 displayicon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\uninstall\systemsecurity2009 displayname
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\uninstall\systemsecurity2009 shortcutpath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\uninstall\systemsecurity2009 uninstallstring
After the removal of above processes, DLL files, System security files and Registry values, your system (Windows Vista Operating System) will be completely free from the system security privileges.