Follow the steps shown in the video to learn about how to fix windows 10 freezing problems .
Follow the Steps :
Sol 1: Update the drivers.
To update the drivers with Driver Easy, click the Scan Now button
Sol 2: You have to Clear computer’s temp files
1) Pess Windows key and R type temp and hit Enter.
2) Select all the files in the Temp folder and delete them.
Sol 3: Run a memory check
1) Hold the Windows logo key on the keyboard and press R at the same time to invoke a Run command. Type mdsched.exe in the run box and hit Enter.
2) To check the problems immediately, click Restart now and check for problems. ( we suggest to check them immediately)
3) But in case you want to check later, click "Check for problems the next time I start my computer".
Sol 4 : Run Disk Check
1) You need to close all open programs and files.
2) Click Start > File Explorer > This PC.
3) To locate the hard drive , right-click on it and choose Properties.
4) Just Go to the Tools tab and click Check.
5) If the hard disk drive is problem-free, you’ll see this:
Windows will scan your system for corrupted files to fix them.
Any use of third party trademarks mentioned on this site , brand names , products, phone numbers and services is only referential and onlinepcsupport hereby disclaims any sponsorship , affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party .