Follow the steps shown in this video about how to screenshot on Windows PC.
- Click on the screen you would like to capture
– Press Ctrl + Print Scrn (Print Screen ) on Keyword.
– Click the Start button
– Click on All Programs – Accessories and Paint.
– In the paint window, hold down the Ctrl key and then press and release the V key. The captured screenshot will appear within the paint window.
– Save the image by clicking on the File drop-down menu located in the upper left-hand side of the toolbar and click on “Save As”.
-In the Save as window, browse to your desired save location, enter a filename on the File Name: field, and click Save to save your screenshot.